Sunday, April 22, 2007

White Spots On Tongue Colloidal Silver

The Secret, a new era in humanity

Hello Welcome!

we're almost 500 participants in this course!

For more info about the movie, fpueden to click on the image that is secret at the top of this blog.

As the film is only found in the English language and we care much disseminate this information to the English-speaking people, we set out to teach a course based entirely on this great film. Anyway

all understand the English language I suggest you see it, can be online or buying the DVD ... I know for a fact that at the end of this year will draw a new version with subtititulos in several languages, but in the meantime is not available in English.

I love getting up in the morning and put the movie while I'm getting ready to leave, is a review of these concepts so important YME help you stay focused on "what I do" is also a film very motivational, very, very motivational.

I want to comment on a story connected with the film, is that my boyfriend is a bit negative but sometimes says that he is always thinking positively is not true and do not realize.

sometimes get carried away by the news, policy issues, family problems and economic problems of their community 'and so on. So most of the time is:


1.-2.-Angry Worried
3.-beating around the issue of elections in Mexico
4.-Complaining of rows in the cinema, the supermarket , in elrestaurante (and always attracts more rows)

Even with all this ... he believes that positive thinking ha ha.

Until 3 weeks ago we sat down to watch the movie The Secret

He is of those people who motivational books do not like a lot, anything esoteric like and is rather "worldly and unbelieving" so all of spirit guides me to talk, like I pulled a crazy.

Anyway, this movie was so excited that I was asked to return some scenes, took notes, asked me questions about how I applied this theory in my life and was amazed by this film, I loved it!

For a skeptical person as he was taking notes is muydifícil! From there they stopped complaining when we have a row in the cinema or restaurant or supermarket.

also stopped watching the news in the morning and do the exercises that Jack Canfield suggested in the film, made a collage of magazine clippings and his book of visualization and other exercises of my self-study program "The Law of Attraction" (previously not interested)

This film has piqued your interest and motivation in these subjects.

Following this change I saw him run I realized that this film has more power than we imagine, has enormous power to change lives and help improve the situation not only personal ... tambiénla but those around us. (As in the case of my ex-boyfriend skeptic)

Therefore I invite you to turn a life around recommending this course to your friends or anyone who loves this course is free and comes with the idea of \u200b\u200boperating one shift and provide these new values \u200b\u200bto society, I think these concepts are invaluable and I know because I live them every day.

When I start to complain about something, I attract more of it.

When I start to imagine that this situation improves, all improved with this situation.

We are the creators of our own reality, although sometimes we feel like victims (and I say my own person, too)

below current entry "Excerpt from the movie thriller"

! Invite your friends!

"A new era in humanity"
Del thriller movie .......

The secret will be revealed to the world.

This film reveals the biggest secret of the universe.

This secret has passed through the centuries, traveling to reach you.

"It's the secret to everything" unlimited happiness, health, money, relationships, love, youth, ... everything you always wanted.

For the first time in history leaders reveal this secret world that transformed their lives and those of every human being who "knew" Plato, Newton, Carnegie, Beethoven, Shakespeare, Einstein.

Now you too will be part of the secret, now you also "know" and that will change your life forever. --- The Secret has existed throughout the history of mankind.

has been discovered, coveted, suppressed, hidden, lost and recovered.

has been robbed, stalked and purchased in exchange for vast sums of money.

Now for the first time ever the secret is revealed to the world
expecionales
A group of men and women discovered the secret and now are known to be the "Bigger" men who ever lived.

Among them is Plato, Leonardo DaVinci, Galileo, Napoleon, Victor Hugo, Beethoven, Lincoln, Edison, Einstein and Carnegie, to name some names. Fragments of the secret

have been found in the few traditions in literature, religion and philosophy.

Over the millennia. For the first time, all the pieces together in this incredible revelation that will transform the lives of all who experience it. Some of the greatest teachers of our era will be featured in "The Secret" and will impart their special knowledge was known only by a few.

These include some of the leaders in the field of science, economics, medicine, psychology, history, theology, each of these teachers is living proof of the secret.

Each of them is a wonderful living example of success and achievement.

0 comments:

Post a Comment