Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tech Deck Fingerboard Checklist

silly? your fucking mother! Joseph Coy

Open Letter Celia Villalobos:

Agreeing with pplanteamiento to review your quota of people with disabilities more than 33%, since it seems one of the beneficiaries of the possibility of disability quota won the 2nd best score in a process selective.

silly? you'll call your shit, are we?

affected persons with a disability, for example, myself, have a number of circustacias that to qualify for this quota for opsiciones tries to match in scope. Hour and a half I'm going to the gym daily, the therapist when prescribed me so, move around from home to hospital and back takes me at least 3 hours, 3 hours, plus time and a half of the gym, more sporadic visits to different specialists take away my study time to properly prepare the exam.

If you I agree, not knowing if he meant this, as I did in my last review patent-opposition, which is not the same person with 33% disability I with 75% who sincerely I have no possibility .

0 comments:

Post a Comment