Monday, April 25, 2011

Backpack Measurements

The day I joined the United Left

Unlike usual, I did not approach it until I finished my studies by.
In my house, I think this is common, rojerío environment had always been noticeable that my first book was published in the USSR and which had as its protagonist a Lenin that stuff is attributable to the circumstances. In the case of the seam had a rubber ball of gray, that they should fall. In 88 I remember the general strike of 14-D, and the first of May was all manis, until the Santa Barbara Explosives gave them a sound, a lot of noise.

Well between that and some books that fell into my hands I knew it was anti-establishment, it was all necessary reforms, there were many things that I liked. Entoces becomes more anyone, but that was not good for much, and I decided to find a way to transform society.

Exactly what led me to approach this odious custom UI was molinense down the awnings of the stores five feet of soil to avoid the sun. And also agreed that came the "caliph" and who was I to much free time. It was in November 2006, they were, we were choosing a candidate for local elections ...

All this is summarized in the following very enlightening graph ->




These days, many blogs are writing about the 25 anniversary of the founding of the IU, many of them counting also the day that became affiliated with IU: A blog , Negative Zero, The Stubborn Iutopía , Multiverse Unknowable, Kabila, Arraia Sound System, From the quarry, Punts of view, Jangas's blog, The Falcon Windows , Ciberculturalia , The Ratera , reported from the Lower Llobregat , Viramundo

... And this Saturday we will celebrate in Las Vistillas, Madrid. You have the poster for the party in the right column of the blog and the same program on the web United Left


0 comments:

Post a Comment