Rafa ETA ordered Larreina (exconsejero justice) ... Come on, man, some seriously!
Why should I write anything if my friend Richard and I did yesterday, come and read, oh and the comment there.
Bildu
I go with, and fuck the Constitution, the Police, the Country, and the PSOE-PP
Frankly, I do not believe what I read. It is possible that a newspaper like The Country has been handling trash journalism so easily, you can not write the police reports as which tells us the country, that do not support a simple reading reasoned. It is possible that the PSOE has been sold in this way to pressure from the PP. Yesterday, El PaĆs surprised us with the news that has collated every one of the names of the lists published in the BOE Bildu with previous applications to see if a candidate is "contaminated " joke "that has chosen expression , and could not find more than two people they accused of having been in previous applications of Batasuna. Good cooperation of the newspaper that one day many consider serious and progressive with the shameful witch hunt unleashed Zapatero, following orders express Genoa Street.
0 comments:
Post a Comment