" Oh, how beautiful is all ... a sunny day, and a tweet from @ desdelamoncloa celebrating the day that Internet thanks "to those you build an information society and knowledge better for everyone" ... ... maybe referred to his minister of culture , Angeles Gonzalez-Sinde, which has contributed to a free internet creating laws that bear his name to censor the power network and shut down sites without effective judicial protection
? Who, under the clumsy excuse of "piracy", aims to deliver network control and content to a lobby of middlemen who has a monopoly that strangles the development of business models truly sustainable? No, wait, I must be very negative. Maybe it's thanks to those who, having been urged by the Senate in December 2010 to ensure the principle of net neutrality
have not taken any step in this direction when it has been more than five months. Or so much more. Are such that we could make a list. But do not worry, we approach an election ... and the alternative promises to be worse! Can you imagine our country with Jose Maria Lassalle
as minister of culture? Internet Day "? Celebrate you, that gives me laughter. That this government hold on Internet I think a big irony, as incoherent nonsense, I asked what the body is down to the street, closer to the Puerta del Sol, and camp there to ask for things to change. Ah, no wait ... that can be done either ! Just # nolesvotes
"
" Today, May 17 marks the Day Internet. We wish there was something to celebrate, but unfortunately there is not.
However, what is observed today in the English Network? Instead of freedom of expression and communication, censorship. Instead of opportunities, threats. Instead of growing unemployment. Instead of development, stagnation. Instead of vision, total blindness.
"
Victor Domingo: "Internet Day. If there is to celebrate, I will celebrate in the Puerta del Sol"
If you've walked these days through the streets of Madrid, as I have, will have verify that the public en masse has thrown out and not only to celebrate the festivities of San Isidro. Since the victims of terrorism to demand justice to justice, through the anti-prohibitionist cannabis requiring standardization, or affected the southeast of Madrid who have lost their apartments and they do not return the money to thousands of citizens demanding democracy that we are snatching. 16/05/2011 - However, today if you have opened the press only underlines how good he is going to PP and evil that goes to the PSOE, the rest have been anecdotal or have simply been news that might have spoiled the reality we want to impose. If you want to know what happened this weekend in Madrid, has to go to learn the Internet. And that's what we celebrate.
Because you can not consider that there is much to celebrate when the government and opposition is dedicated to making laws to censor the net instead of betting on it.
Because you can not consider that there is much to celebrate when the government invests heavily in something that could greatly improve the output of the crisis.
Because you can not consider that there is much to celebrate when Industry Minister ruling protects ISPs instead of forcing them to improve the infrastructure to improve the accessibility of the network españolitos
Because you can not consider has much to celebrate when the "alleged" eGovernment is still lacking in our country and thus prevent us from using the e-democracy.
Because you can not consider that there is much to celebrate when the upload speed remains the same from years ago (and the upload speed is essential for cloud computing and VPNs for SMBs who need quality and / or much Moving data between servers physically remote from each other) Because ultimately, we can not consider that there is much to celebrate when a government sees the Internet as a threat rather than as an opportunity for economic growth. So I am marking the day of the Internet in the Puerta del Sol, because I believe in e-democracy because I believe governments should be transparent and open as electoral lists, because I believe that we are citizens entitled to participate in Politics, because I believe that we must eradicate the corruption that pervades us, because I think the job is a right not a privilege?
Because you can not consider that there is much to celebrate when Industry Minister ruling protects ISPs instead of forcing them to improve the infrastructure to improve the accessibility of the network españolitos
Because you can not consider has much to celebrate when the "alleged" eGovernment is still lacking in our country and thus prevent us from using the e-democracy.
Because you can not consider that there is much to celebrate when the upload speed remains the same from years ago (and the upload speed is essential for cloud computing and VPNs for SMBs who need quality and / or much Moving data between servers physically remote from each other) Because ultimately, we can not consider that there is much to celebrate when a government sees the Internet as a threat rather than as an opportunity for economic growth. So I am marking the day of the Internet in the Puerta del Sol, because I believe in e-democracy because I believe governments should be transparent and open as electoral lists, because I believe that we are citizens entitled to participate in Politics, because I believe that we must eradicate the corruption that pervades us, because I think the job is a right not a privilege?
So tomorrow I will go to the door Sun and I would love to meet there with you. http://www.internautas.org/html/6679.html
0 comments:
Post a Comment