Sunday, May 1, 2011

Leisure Time Swing Sets

Truth

Following the maxim that before writing, see if anything can serve ...

I last closed the book, a shack in Bilbao, and would lie if I said I was not really fallen short, despite its nearly three hundred pages. I'd die to find a second part of this book, which I am sure that history gives to this, I would be glad to know all the life of Dr. Ernesto in the slums of Aretamendi, you end up getting along with Ramon Cura a his old enemy of children leaving down their ideas so contrary? How's life remains small Raúl, Ernesto paralytic child taught to read and write? Will leave the bullets the reformatory?
The end left me to get off, I was expecting something more surprising, but the last message is quite clear, beyond the political and religious ideas are the people and their needs, beyond the thoughts and individual and collective vicissitudes there the heart and soul. Ernesto, to a strictly religious since childhood education was not enough to take your side against the revolutionary ideas that prevailed in that time of early last century, ended up joining Ramon, whose teaching has indeed been to serve as pastor of the shanty town of Aretamendi with tremendous religious vocation that helped support all kinds of insults, recriminations and bad sides by the doctor, but all they had to live until Ramon Ernesto reappeared in his life is good cause to appear unfriendly front of the church and any kind of deity that looked really useless to help move forward so much poverty.

Being a little "gossip" I tried to dig a little in the life of the author of this incredible novel, Joseph L. Martin Vigil, without the Internet I have done much, that if among his many books I have seen a degree that has surprised me a lot, The communist priests, which I have and have not read yet, will surely next book to kill my lust for reading.

Copied, plagiarized and may lead: http://prombaenr.blogspot.com/2006/12/una-chabola-en-bilbao.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment